About This Blog

Hi and welcome to my Donna Lou Photography Blog!!


I will be using this blog to give my clients a preview or “sneak peek” of some of the edited photos from their photo session. Also, from time to time I will be doing specials, like mini-sessions, or other fun things and I will post all the details here.



I would love to do a session for you, too! :)


I would love to hear your comments! So kick up your feet, get comfy and enjoy my images!


***to leave comments please visit the page for that post by clicking on the title. I would love to hear from you!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

{ Trent & Mark } Newborn and Toddler Photography Session


Karen and her two little ones were such a treat to photograph!! These were actually two different photo sessions, since I wanted to set up an indoor studio to take the newborn portraits.

In the morning we met to do Trent's session first. Trent is such a doll baby, he just has such a happy and joyful personality. Once he got use to me, I definitely had a hard time keeping up with him...lol. I think I saw his back more than his front. lol Luckily Mom could chase him down! I did get some fun shots of him, but I am still slow and learning my editing programs, so here is what I have edited at the moment.

After a break for Mom and me, we met at Karen's home for the studio newborn session. Everyone was napping, being worn out from an active morning, expect poor Mom. After I got my portable studio set-up, Mom helped me with getting baby Mark ready for the spotlight. He was such a good little baby!! We were pretty lucky that he only wet a couple of times, while we had his diaper off! Mom got the worst of it. :) I really can't wait till I get to work on editing these photos cause they are so sweet.

Karen, I hope you can enjoy these and I promise to get you more soon!!



0 comments: